Friday, November 22, 2013

Leonardo's short Bio

I was born on March 30 in 1999. But, now, I am 14 years old and I live in Caxias do Sul, RS in Brazil. I study English at pbf, the best English school in the world. Besides, I have the best teacher ever: Laila Chris Burden.  I also have a family with Magno my dad, Simone my mom, Lara my sister, Felipe my brother and this is my family.I study in eighth grade at Mutirão Objetivo.I like:video games,books,anime,to sleep,chocolates, and other many things.And I dislike: volleyball, onions,soap opera, Globo Channel, Internacional Soccer Team, Chinese food, tomate and many other things. My life is based on getting up early, then going to school,  having lunch, and I always have dinner and sleep during the night  like everybody else does. These are my basic needs and this is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment