Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Brenda writes about Leonardo

My awesome classmate!

Brenda and Leonardo at our pbf computer lab
First of all, I would like to say something: at the beggining of year, I wasn’t happy in this group. Why? Because I was a little shy with all of my classmate. I met Laura, also shy too, and we’ve started to talk. 
During the year, I was becoming attached in such a way with my classmates whom I became attached to our group became strong, and I can also say that I feel this too with my friend Leonard.

Leonard, as we know, is a sweet boy, who makes us laugh all the classes. He disturbs the teacher every little minute but Laila loves Leo! Hehehe

I conclude that our class is unique, and without any of us, especially without Leo, we would not be more than a class. I feel affection for Leo, and if I had to present it to someone, I would say he is one of the dearest boys I know!



No comments:

Post a Comment