Friday, November 8, 2013

Nicolle's Bio

My Description

Hello, my name is Nicolle Christine Sartor and I am 15 years old. My bithday is on August, 31. I'm in the first year of high school at Colégio Murialdo, My favortie subject is Philosophy. I live with my dad Carlos Alberto, my mom Izabel and my sister Monique. I have two dogs: Mellody and Snoopy, they're such good pets. 

I like anime, videogames, music and Twitter.

My music taste is not very varied, most of the bands I like are rock bands. I like My Chemical Romance (my favorite), Arctic Monkeys, Fall out Boy, Panic! at the disco, Paramore, The Used, Rolling Stones, Stone Sour, Misfits, Iron Maiden, Korn and LeATHERMOUTH. Other musical styles that I like are J-rock, K-pop and a unique pop singer, that is Miley Cyrus (I like her current songs, not the old ones).

My style is a little emo, my favorite color is black and the second one is red. I wear black pants, all stars, band T-shirts and these kinds of clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment