Saturday, December 7, 2013

OUR 2014 RESOLUTIONS:

Arthur's New Year's Resolutions:

Brenda's New Year's Resolutions:
At the moment, I’ve never thought about this. Now, my challenge is to start this list as soon as possible... By the way, I like making lists, but not for actions. Well, lets start!

First: I would like to work on point of me: patience. I'm so impatient, and this brings me so many problems that could be avoided. 
Second: It would make me happy to wear more clothes with colors, not just black things.
Third: If I laugh more at stupid things, I could forget real things that make me sad. So I would like to laugh more... I'm so serious.
Fourth: I won't advance much with homework, as obviously I'm doing now, a week before it is due.
Fifth and last one item: I would be, AND I WILL BE more happier, more motivated and more BRENDA!

Gabriel's New Year's Resolutions:



Leo's New Year's Resolutions:



2014 will be better than 2013
Laila's new year's resolutions:
@Go back to college, maybe;
@Publish a book;
@Travel to San Diego;
@Eat healthier and restart exercising;
@Learn to use an appointment book;
@Stop complaining about life;
@Stop complicating things;
@Pay attention to my body and mind;


Laura's New Year's Resolutions:
In 2014, I have a lot of things that I intend to do, and things that I want to change in me.
In 2014, I …

I don’t want to be shy. I want to be Laura in every situation, and so nobody will say that I don’t exist. 

This year, people that should know who I am didn’t do, because I never talked to them. It’s just because of my problem of shyness, so I will change it.

I want to lose weight. In 2013, I gained so much weight, and now I’m feeling fat. People say that I’m not fat, but I know that if I become thin, I will be happy. But I want to be healthy too.

I will get new piercings in my body! I want a lot of new piercings, but I have to wait the healing of one to get another. I really like it.

I want to start a new sport, like soccer or dance. I like sports, and I don’t want to keep going to the bodybuilder. 

I want to travel to a different place.

I want to keep my friendship with my friends and meet new people.

I want to have good grades at school and PBF, and study hard.

I want to have longer nails. It’s hard for me to keep them long because they break and I’m clumsy too.

Ohhh there are so many things! I won’t list all of them, but I’m sure I will work hard to make everything happen.

Leonardo's New Year's Resolutions:
My expectations for 2014:
1. I want to continue beautiful as I am.
2.I hope can see the final of the World Cup.
3.I hope that final World Cup is between Brazil and Germany.
4.I hope can evolve into various things like the guitar.
5.I hope to do me well in the new school which will study
6.I hope do me well in the  high school.
7. I hope to continue living as live the way I live.
8. I hope to continue to live with the same people.
9. I hope to meet new people.
10. I hope it's English class on FRIDAY.
11. But I hope I never stop being who I am.

Nicolle's New Year's Resolution:
- Get a tattoo.
- Get two piercings, one on the lower lip and other on the nose.
- Buy more CDs.
- Have a girlfriend.
- Go to Amextreme
- Dye my hair black.
- Renovate my room.
- Start drawing and singing classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment