Sunday, November 3, 2013

Something wrong about living...


Hey, I’m Brenda I’m fifteen years old, almost sixteen. I’m a Brazilian kind of strange girl. 

Did you know that  0n the day I was born, a Russian military plane fell onto a residential area in Siberia, killing 46 people? Sad but true =/

My family is a kind of nice (when they want).

I study high school at Madre Imilda School, located in Caxias do Sul, Brazil. I intend to major in “International Relations” at Unisinos, although I like’ physics (hehe). I am used to being a stressed person that does not leave anything for later… 

I don’t have many friends, but the friends that I have, I love them. I have a boyfriend too, and with him, I learn about life every day…  Above all, I don’t want to be happy, I wanna be the happiness in people’s lives! That’s me!

No comments:

Post a Comment